Victor Rodriguez is a highly regarded trial lawyer with nearly twenty years of experience. Victor has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients and has a variety of experience including personal injury, product liability, insurance cases, breaches of contract, construction law, and health care fraud. His passion and dedication to his career has allowed him to represent his clients with the highest quality service.
Victor obtained his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law. After receiving his law degree, he was employed as a briefing attorney for United States District Judge Ricardo Hinojosa in the Southern District of Texas, McAllen Division. Victor has had the pleasure of working with multiple different firms and organizations that have provided him with valuable knowledge that he now contributes to the Omar Ochoa Law Firm.
Victor also enjoys spending quality time with his wife, Samantha, and his five children. He enjoys running and staying active with his family.
- The University of Texas School of Law
- University of Texas at San Antonio- BA Accounting
Languages: English and Spanish
- Colvin, Chaney, Saenz & Rodriguez, Attorney, 2012-2018
- United States Department of Justice, United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Texas, McAllen Division, Assistant United States Attorney, Civil Division, 2008 - 2012
- Garcia & Villarreal, LLP, Associate Attorney, 2007 - 2008
- Ellis, Koeneke & Ramirez, LLP, Associate Attorney, 2004 - 2007
- Hon. Ricardo H. Hinojosa, U.S. District Judge, Southern District of Texas, McAllen Division, Briefing Attorney, 2003 - 2004